Turner Construction Company Insurance Analyst in Montvale, New Jersey
This role can be performed from any Turner office or remote.
Provide customer support to company and clients for technical insurance and project risk management inquiries, , advise on coverage limits and reporting standards based on client programs. Support insurance and project risk management training for company and clients.
· Serve as subject matter expert on technical insurance and project risk management questions to company and clients.
· Independently prepare initial insurance applications, account overviews, exposure information and other data.
· Review, analyze, and research project specific insurance requests.
· Conduct review and analysis of initial quotes and broker/carrier responses; follow up with broker for missing items as needed.
· Review and analyze all binding documents from brokers and ensure accuracy and compliance within program requirements.
· Organize and maintain current insurance and risk policy library, ensure accuracy and compliance, and follow up with brokers for policy issuance as required.
· Issue program instructions and ensure updated policy information for system vendors, clients, and support staff;
· Assist with content development and delivery of insurance training for company and clients.
· Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.