Kelly Services Recruiting Specialist in New Port Richey, Florida
RECRUITING SPECIALIST NEEDED IN NEW PORT RICHEY - This is a temp-to-hire opportunity within the Dental/Medical Industry.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (1/2 lunch)
This position is responsible for supporting the dental associate recruitment business, providing intake services for prospective clients and candidates. Candidate will also be required to follow up as assigned, including, but not limited to providing necessary documents to transact business. Other administrative responsibilities in connection with carrying out the business will be necessary upon request.
• Review candidate inquiries and follow up to schedule and conduct intake for placement services.
• Data entry into CRM of prospective clients and candidates, and update CRM with additional information upon receipt.
• Document preparation for retention of new clients and candidates, including, but not limited to engagements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
• Interact with clients upon request of manager, to interview potential clients, provide updates, and respond to inquiries.
• Track placement activity and prepare communications, including letters, emails, etc. to external referral sources and internal team to promote successes.
• Assist with marketing of opportunities as requested.
• Recruiting specialist will maintain department activity and files in confidence and provide other staffing service coordination responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Exceptional understanding of the job and ability to apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex tasks. Complete tasks in creative and effective ways. Complete assignments and facilitate the work activities of others; may coordinate work beyond own area. Apply acquired knowledge of procedures and external regulations.
Consistently work on complex and sometimes unique assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. Make recommendations for new procedures. Analyze complex technical or non-technical problems.
Work under minimal supervision and may act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. May act as a facilitator or team leader.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 4 or more years of related experience
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND BE SURE TO ATTACH CURRENT (UP-TO-DATE) RESUME
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.