TEKsystems Training And Communications Lead in Newport Beach, California
• The position will develop and execute training to stakeholders and users of our Integrated Risk Platform (IRP) system for enterprise risk management.
• Develop training and communications process for IRP changes, and measure effectiveness
• Ability to design, develop, implement, and deliver system training.
• Measure system adoption by stakeholders
• Partner with IRP project team and system team to create training and communication materials.
• Prepares and performs training to end users of the system to drive user adoption.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Able to develop a comprehensive communication calendar, and author/edit messaging to support incremental rollout of the system.
• Experience with different media for communications and training – classroom, online, video, intranet announcements, emails, etc.
• Ability to lead and drive effective training
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ years experience in professional training role
• Proficient with Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word)
• Technology savvy
• Experience with RSA Archer or GRC system would be nice
• Experience with risk management would be nice
Ms Office Suite, Risk Analysis, Business Analysis, Visio, Uat, integrated platforms, Requirement Gathering And Analysis, coupa, risk and compliance
Top Skills Details:
3+ years in a training role (ability to design, develop, implement training)
IRP - Integrated Risk Platform system and Enterprise risk management experience
Experience with RSA Archer / GRC would be a big plus
Project started 1 1/2 years ago another year left.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Has been undergoing this for 1.5 years and still a year to go
• Looking for someone who can help on the technical side and work with the developers who create technical documentation
• Also, be customer-facing for internal employees and provide training on system elements
• Would have SMEs that they work with
• Excellent communication
o Ask great questions
o Diverse team
o A few have joined remotely
o Part contractors and part full time
o Need someone who can get up to speed quickly since the project has been going on for 1.5 years
• Technical author/trainer/change communication lead
• Best media and best material they can use to promo to the end-users
o Do analysis to choose the best medium for training material
• Work independently and effectively on their own
• Comprehensive communication calendar in line with roll-out calendar
• Some experience in risk management would be helpful
• Understand how to translate a technology solution into a business solution
o Phone screen with Malcolm
o Systems manager in second interview
o Interview with 2 other people
• Examples of documentation would be helpful
o Someone who has only created word documents would not be competitive
o We do not need a film expert by any means
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.