Robert Half International Cash Application Specialist in OAK BROOK, Illinois
Description Duties and Responsibilities:
• Apply Payments
• Create and net adjustments made
• Research for collectors and cash on account
• Research and prepare refunds for issuance by AP
• Prepare daily bank deposit reports
• Remote scan deposit checks to the bank that were received at the office address
• Provide customers with banking information or other information that they may need to issue payment to us
• Provide weekly updates to the Cash Application Manager
• Miscellaneous Duties
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma with 3+ years cash application experience. Comparable experience may be considered such as banking, auditing, etc.
• Experience using Great Plains software within the last 2 years
• Microsoft Office
• Associate’s Degree with 2+ years cash application experience. Requirements Cash Applications, Debits, Remittance, SAP, Oracle, Great Plains (GPAC)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.