Fiserv Business Systems Analysis - Sr Professional I in Oakville, Ontario
"Our Fiserv development team supports DNA®, one of Fiserv's core retail banking systems for the Canadian market. We deliver product enhancements, professional services, implementation support and maintenance support. We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst.
Competencies, Experience and Education
• Expertise in the retail banking industry and systems, multicurrency banking. Fiserv DNA® expertise is an asset.
• Expert level knowledge in one or more of the following areas: lending products, deposit products, card processing, e-channels and payment processing.
• Expertise in Canadian banking products, regulatory requirements and reporting is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong leadership skills, initiative, and the ability to motivate.
• A team player with superior analytical skills, ability to adapt and learn quickly, make decisions independently, solve problems creatively, coach and lead others.
• Strong sense of ownership, planning and time management skills.
• Post-secondary degree in business, computer science or engineering, and seven+ years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Technologies: Oracle SQL, .Net / IIS applications, service-oriented architectures, web services.
• Tools: MS Office, Microsoft Teams, JIRA, GitHub, TFS, ALM.
• Development lab virtualization platforms such as Microsoft Azure and SkyTap.
• Experience working on multi-site, multi-time-zone, agile teams - Eastern Time, Pacific Time, India.
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with client and Fiserv teams to deliver comprehensive requirement analysis from the business, system and operational perspective.
• Reasonable for and overseeing the gathering, management and end-to-end ownership of solution requirements. Communicate and clarify requirements and product vision to technical teams.
• Collaborate on system and process solutions to address customer needs.
• Collaborate on work breakdown and execution with focus on incremental and frequent delivery of value and quality to the client.
• Assess development environment needs and use self-serve platforms and processes to create and manage environments. Work with 3rd parties and in-house teams on end-to-end connected environments.
• Develop test strategy, test plans, and test cases for functional and performance testing. Collaborate with test automation teams. Configure test systems, create test data, perform testing, review test results - over UI as well as with SQL, create mandatory artifacts. Support security testing, 3rd party certification testing, and client testing.
• Draft documentation and work with technical writers to create client facing documentation. Deliver knowledge-transfers and demos to internal teams, partners, and clients.
• Estimate work, track status in self-serve workflow systems, provide updates. Adhere to deadlines.
• Coordinate development teams, conducting status meetings, overseeing schedules, deliverables, and stakeholder reporting.
• Cross train and mentor other team members. Provide guidance.
• Learn and adhere to Fiserv processes, standards, frameworks, tools, development, and work management methodologies as pertaining to business analysis, cyber security, and quality assurance. Take an active role in researching best practices in these areas to better serve company goals.
• Willing and capable to work at an office and\or remotely (home) as required"