Lockheed Martin Contracts Negotiator in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates and renegotiates standard and nonstandard contracts. Evaluates contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations. Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties. Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations. May plan and participate in training of contract practices and negotiations to company personnel.
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
•Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
• Experience with USG Intellectual Property terms and licenses.
• Experience with USG (FAR/DFARS) in all aspects of the contract life cycle including proposals, administration, and close-out.
• Experience with Multiple USG Contract Types (FFP, FPIF, CPAF, CPFF).
• First-hand negotiation experience.
• Ability to make effective presentations to senior management.
• Analytical thinking, risk analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions, providing governance to the program team in carrying out the terms of the contract.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability/willingness to travel as needed.
• Knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures; specifically CMS-510.
• Knowledge of Lockheed Martin's Electronic Contracting Systems.
• Contract drafting experience and experience with various contract types and contracting vehicles.
• Previous experience with Direct Commercial Sales
• This individual will have demonstrated abilities to develop customer relationships, provide RFP shaping/analysis and have participated in proposal development and bid strategy.
• Certified Federal Contracts Manager or equivalent.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.