Lockheed Martin Items Analyst Asc- Orlando, Florida in Orlando, Florida
Description: MFC is seeking an Items Analyst Asc. for a position in Orlando, Florida at the Depot Support Facility (DSF).
Candidate will perform day-to-day USG, TADS International, and Longbow Fire Control Radar supply chain management activities on the AFC MTADS/LB FCR program at the DSF in support of various offsite depots. Candidate will have daily interface with various Program International Logistics Support, Sustainment and Repair Operations teams. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Processing repair inductions and closures for USG and International TADS/M-TADS hardware to be repaired at offsite Depots and/or Suppliers
• Processing hardware requests in support of inducted repairs at various off-site repair depots
• Performing annual physical inventory and reconciliation of USG and International hardware assets
• Creating/revising desktop procedures to support execution of contractual requirements
• Supporting process improvement initiatives
• Processing obsolete hardware for scrap disposition
• Supporting International Contract Closeouts and Proposal efforts
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
• Experience with a variety of information technology business/logistics applications
• Engineering, Business, Math, Information Technology, or Logistics/Sustainment/Supply Chain degree
• Excellent communication skills, demonstrated presentation experience
• Track record of great customer service
• Previous internship or work in contracts, defense, logistics, or military affiliation
• Ability to establish priorities to meet contractual requirements/metrics
• Ability to work in a cross-functional IPT environment
• Ability to interact with internal customers, cross-functional teams, and management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College