Randstad Tax Manager in Owings Mills, Maryland
location:Owings Mills, MD
salary:$100,000 - $150,000 per year
date posted:Monday, July 22, 2019
industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Our client, a family-oriented CPA firm headquartered in Pikesville, MD is seeking a leader to be their next Estate and Trust/High Net Worth Tax manager. This tax manager will focus on estate & trust and high net worth tax projects and be on a tax partner track. This firm prides itself on their modern, casual work environment, and the promise to their family values, flexibility, and meaningful client experiences and tax deliverables. The tax manager will need to bring expertise in Estate & Trust and high net worth tax engagement management.
location: Owings Mills, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Manage a client base of wealthy individuals or high net worth individuals with complex investments and succession strategies and small business clientele.
- Act as a technical reviewer of all individual, estate, gift, and trust tax returns and tax research projects prepared by associates and seniors in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Supervise tax associates and seniors including participation in their training and growth.
- Prepare advanced estate planning projects for unique client situations.
- Manage the workflow, including proper delegation to staff.
To qualify you must be a CPA, MS Tax and bring over 5 years of tax experiences.
To apply please reach out to John Evans through email - John.Evans@Randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.