Creative Circle, LLC Pharma Project Coordinator / Associate Producer in Parsippany, New Jersey
Position: Pharma Project Coordinator / Associate Producer
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Interviewing Now
Duration: Direct Full Time
Status: Direct Full Time
Our client is the growing project management team of a major pharma agency seeking a Project Coordinator / Associate Producer for a direct full-time opportunity. This role starts remotely for now and will eventually transition onsite as the office reopens.
The Project Coordinator must have:
- 2 years of experience, including pharma ad agency
- Knowledge of routing, statuses, hot sheets, timelines, etc.
- Experience coordinating print and some digital projects such as sales aids, ads, brochures, emails, websites, etc.
BONUS: WorkFront is a plus but not required
The Project Coordinator will:
- Develop project scopes including timelines and estimates
- Use WorkFront to manage all tasks and resources
- Route projects through all internal departments
- Ensure reviews are completed and approvals are obtained
- Oversee MLR submissions
*If selected to interview, ask us for the full job description!*
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"COVID-19