Robert Half International Research Project Manager in Pasadena, California
A prestigious health education institute is seeking a talent Research Project Manager to join their organization. The research project manager will partner with PI's to support studies in gathering surveys, data analysis, and research administration. The research project manager will manage up to 4 medium to large studies and will support dat to day operations studies.
Additional responsibilities below:
• Develops and implements study protocols/ operation manuals.
• Monitors progress of study activities (e.g. data collection and validation, recruitment, pilot studies, focus groups, etc.) and ensures that study objectives are met.
• Contributes to high level discussions with funding agencies and research teams from other organizations.
• Prepares progress reports independently and/ or collaboratively.
• Ensures that all staff administrative requirements and certifications are complete and current.
• Identifies staff training needs and resources to address needs.
• Assists in the creation and dissemination of staff development materials.
• If assigned to clinical trial, will work with Sponsors/ monitors at clinical sites.
• Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements and standards.
• Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for clinical trials.
• Oversees data collection and conducts data analysis. Implements quality control and quality assurance measures.
• Mentors, develops and trains staff.
• Conducts hiring and disciplinary actions in partnership with the Unit Manager.
• Provides consultation to investigators and project coordinators on staffing and staff-related concerns.
• Forms project teams and responsible for staff resources.
• May provide leadership and direction to multidisciplinary project teams.
• May co-author scientific papers with the investigator for presentation and/ or publication.
• Creates professional presentations and presents at professional/ scientific meetings.
• Serves as a member and may provide leadership on department or study-related committees.
• Prepares, manages and balances project budgets.
Master's degree in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or related field
5 years of experience in a healthcare and/or research setting to include management responsibility.
5 years of professional experience in research principles, design and strategies, biostatistical analyses and data interpretation.
Experience working in epidemiology is a plus
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.