Impact Health Nurse Practitioner - Home Care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard.
We are part of a diverse network of post-acute providers that offer support and resources needed to address a wide range of circumstances and conditions. We also rely heavily on the expertise of our own talented team, who continue to look for ways to implement innovative technologies, processes, and solutions to improve patient experiences and satisfaction. The growth and success we have seen over the last years reflects our commitment to our founding principles, as well as our ability to adapt to change while continuing to treat people like they are family.
Constellation Health needs a full time Nurse Practitioner with hospice, palliative, and/or geriatric experience to care for our patients in their homes! We are hiring ASAP and offering amazing benefits, work/life balance, career growth, salary, and perks!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Territory: Philadelphia, PA
· Current NP/APRN Pennsylvania state license
· Ability to apply Palliative & Hospice concepts and philosophies to patient/family care required.
· Experience with hospice care, palliative care and/or geriatric care is Preferred
· Excellent communication and computer skills.
· Willing to travel
· Work with Business Development, Palliative Collaborating Physician, Hospice Medical Director and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to ensure the provision of physical, emotional, spiritual, social and bereavement care to adult, geriatric, palliative, hospice patients, and their families.
· Assists in determining the patient's medical eligibility for palliative and/or hospice
· Works in cooperation with the IDT to develop and update care plans for those patients the APRN has assessed for recertification (Face to Face) or symptom management visits.
· Acts as a resource to attending physicians, staff, palliative, and hospice clients and families as requested regarding pain and other symptom management to assure the patient/family needs are met.
· Communicates effectively and tactfully with clients, recognizing their age, cultural diversity, needs, abilities and physical condition.
· Will utilize computer-based documentation system and submit all required clinical documentation, time records and other required information in required time frame.
Benefits and Perks:
· Competitive salary (Negotiable based on experience)
· Rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, short term disability and life insurance
· Mileage reimbursement
· Cell phone stipend
· 401(k) plan
· Professional liability coverage
· Company-sponsored training
With our support, your passion, and our combined commitment, we can provide a level of patient care worth bragging about. Many clinicians have come to work for us from a variety of backgrounds and have embarked on the next chapter of their professional journey, with great results. Don't wait and start your journey by applying today!
Constellation is committed to treating people like they’re family and connecting those we serve with the right care for their unique situations. We provide community-based home health, palliative care, hospice, non-medical home care, school-based OT/PT/ABA, and in-home ABA therapy through our broad network of providers. Constellation is a family-owned, family-centered organization that has remained true to our commitment to providing the best patient experience and the highest quality outcomes. We believe this is accomplished by ensuring that everyone we connect with feels valued, trusted, and heard. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For THREE consecutive years as well as ranking as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018, 2019 and 2020
One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare in the US
Apply today and take your place among the stars with Constellation!
Powered by JazzHR