Robert Half International Multi State Payroll in Roseville, California
Accountemps is seeking a Multi-State Payroll Specialist to join a great company in the Roseville area! This company is an large consulting firm and is looking for another Payroll/Customer Service Specialist to join their team! This Payroll Specialist would be in charge of:
• Process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, and third party payments)
• Open Enrollment or Benefit changes: work with HR & Payroll Company(ies) to make changes, updates or additions to the platform as needed or required
• Health Savings Account: open accounts for new employees, biweekly uploads, monthly/quarterly audits to ensure compliance
• Federal and State: Quarterly and Annual Payroll Tax Reporting
• Assist/complete verification of employments, EDD notices and other documents as needed
• Ensure personnel and payroll files are up-to-date and secure
• Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises, transfers)
• Ensure compliance with relevant payroll laws and internal policies are being met
• Maintain accurate payroll, personnel and benefit records and prepare reports (e.g. worker’s compensation, 401k, end of year, audits, census, EEOC, hours worked)
• Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
• Tracking 401K eligibility, ensure 401K reports are current and up to date
• Processing Loans, loan overpayments, missed loan repayments and loan defaults
• Ensure payroll compliance with the rules and regulations of the 401K plan
• Train and update the HR team on new payroll laws and new processes
• Creating and filing new full-time/payroll files
• Oversees special projects as assigned
If Payroll is your passion and you are ready to start full-time work, please email your resume to Amber.Rodriguez@Roberthalf.com!
3-4 Years Payroll Processing
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Roseville, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00580-9502728512
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance