Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Roseville, California
Accountemps is seeking a strong Staff Accountant to join a large firm in Roseville! This Staff Accountant would be joining a tenure team with great opportunity within! This Staff Accountant would work directly with the Controller and handle tasks such as:
• Dailey Balancing the cash and checks
• Ensuring the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the daily tickets and payments, credits and debit memos
• Preparing daily tickets for posting which includes running tapes and correcting tickets in computer
• Preparing deposit write-up and bank deposit slips
• Coordinating bank pickups with bank couriers
• Communication with customers
• Accounts Receivable collections
• Running various daily computer reports and special reports as requested
• Preparing month end billing statements
• Preparing month end “adjusted” billing statements for special customers
• Facilitate and complete monthly close-out procedures including balancing month end to General Ledger
• Preparing a month end control card
• Assists and prepares quarterly reports to various regulatory agencies
• First person back up on telephones
• Assists supervisor on annual audit
• Performs other duties and special projects assigned by supervisor.
Software's used in this role would include QuickBooks, Excel and ADP. If you work great with others, like working in a fast paced environment and have 3-4 years working in an accounting department, please email your resume to Amber.Rodriguez@Roberthalf.com.
BS Degree in Accounting/Finance
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Roseville, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00580-9502728506
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance