Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Specialist in Sacramento, California
Accountemps is currently hiring for a Accounts Receivable specialist to join a large manufacturing company in Sacramento! This is a wonderful role where you will work directly under the Accounting Manager and have an opportunity to grow within the company on a permanent level. This Accounts Receivable specialist would be handling:
• Prepares Monthly Progress Billings, including lien releases, using MS Excel
• Work with project managers to complete their billings
• Complete over/under billing summary and review with management
• Perform job cost analysis as necessary
• Enter all billings in ERP Software System
• Applies cash receipts to correct customer invoices and codes miscellaneous cash receipts
• Prepares weekly and monthly AR aging reports
• Enters change order into Job Cost system
• Reconciles all AR amounts to Job Cost
• Makes all corrections to billings and or cash receipts
• Process change orders as needed
• Assisting with all project managers on updates on projects
• Reviews logs to make sure all billings have been received and completed
• Files all billings
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Data Entry Skills
• Understanding of Construction billing procedures
• Minimum of 2 years accounting experience in AR
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to “multi task”
If you feel you would be interested in this position, please email me right away at Amber.Rodriguez@Roberthalf.com!
-2-3 Years AR/Billing
-ERP Software Knowledge
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Sacramento, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00580-9502728525
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance