Robert Half International General Accountant in Sacramento, California
Accountemps is partnering with a fast growing company in the Sacramento area! This company is seeking a Sr. Accountant to join their great team! This company is expanding and wants to add a great player to their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
• Provide analysis for financial and operational efficiency
• Oversee month-end close, fixed assets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash flow.
• Manage and foster banking and other relationships
• Performs monthly journal entries and reconciles general ledger accounts
• Knowledge of all core and fixed asset accounting principles
• Experience with Cost Accounting
• Review costs for optimal budget planning
• Evaluate reporting systems
• Ability to prepare custom reports for clients as requested
• Mentor entry level accounting team to improve capability
• Coordinate with Tax CPA for planning and timely submission of year end package
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years experience in financial statement close, work in progress reporting, as well as asset and depreciation schedules.
• Familiarity with intercompany transactions.
• QuickBooks, Sage, Foundation experience a plus.
• Strong customer service background.
• In depth knowledge of construction industry including job costing, liens, and waivers preferred.
• Exceptional leadership qualities.
• Ability to work under pressure .
• Ability to multitask is required.
If you want to be the change this company is looking for, please apply right away to me at Amber.Rodriguez@Roberthalf.com.
-BS in Accounting/Finance
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Sacramento, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00580-9502728518
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance