Robert Half International Mortgage Loan Assistant in Sacramento, California
Description Assisting Mortgage Loan Officers and other staff in all facets of our mortgage lending process,
• Work with borrowers to explain Self-Help mortgage loan products and borrower
• Assist mortgage loan officers with gathering all necessary documentation from
borrowers to ensure timely receipt of a mortgage loan pre-qualification.
• Understand loan documents, mortgage process and loan origination system to
effectively manage an application through the system (including copying, scanning,
• Track all outstanding items with borrowers to ensure timely receipt of necessary
• Work with the mortgage credit analysts (processors) and mortgage closers to help
insure an effective process from initial borrower contact to loan closing;
• Maintain effective communication on loan status with applicants, realtors, other third
parties and staff;
• Effectively maintain mortgage filing system and perform general clerical/administrative
tasks as necessary;
• Compile and complete reports as assigned;
• Monitor workflow to assure timely processing of loans and other assignments;
• Promote other credit union products and services to mortgage applicants;
• Secure and maintain NMLS Certification• Assist and support mortgage loan officers by performing other duties as assigned Requirements Spanish Language
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.