Robert Half Dispatch in San Diego, California
International Freight and Logistics company in East County San Diego is looking for Dispatchers to assist with busy season! The ideal candidate would be a highly skilled self-starter that enjoys multi-tasking. If you're a driven individual that enjoys taking initiative, this position may be a great fit for you! This Customer Service position, located in Central/ East County San Diego, and is perfect for individuals looking for a temporary position with opportunity for full-time permanent placement.
High volume inbound and outbound calls
Dispatching trucks and freight orders
Tracking orders, routes
Answering customer questions regarding shipments, tracking, and shipping issues
Data entry into internal tracking system
High level of accuracy
Communicate with shipping agents for shipping and tracking updates
Hands-on experience with scheduling
Typing 45 - 60 words per minute experience preferred
Adeptness in documentation
Demonstrated knowledge of email and high-volume phones
Other helpful experience:
• Experience in international freight, logistics, or shipping
• ability to read and interpret shipping and receiving documentation, orders, and packing slips
• familiarity with creating bills of lading and the various forms that are used/required by major freight companies
• Assist in the numbering, weighing, logging and dispatching of trucks as required
• Professional application of spelling and grammar experience highly preferred
• Background working with Microsoft Excel and CRM system
• Comprehension of records maintenance
• Experience with numeric data entry
• Strong familiarity with customer service
• Numeric 6,000 - 8,000 KPH experience highly valued
• Bilingual English and Spanish
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.