Robert Half Document Review Specialist in San Diego, California
Robert Half is working on Document Review Assistants openings with multiple growing companies that might be a great fit for you!
This is a dynamic, creative, growing environment, perfect for candidates with quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization.
What you get to do every single day:
· Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
· Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
· Search websites for information
· Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
· Submit information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
· Inspect reports and sheets of data
· Create notes of tasks, files, and progress.
· Correspond with vendors/clients to request accurate documents (Occasionally)
Requirements for this position:
· Must be great with data entry and excel
· Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
· Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
· Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
· Data entry experience
· Knowledge of numeric data entry
· 2+ years of related experience, experience in research, document review, contracts review, or high volume document processing preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.