Robert Half International Medicaid Compliance Assistant in San Dimas, California
Robert Half is seeking to fill a position with one of our growing healthcare clients. This startup environment has an opening for a Medicaid Compliance Assistant. This person must be a strong subject matter expert in Medicaid program regulations and industry standards.
What you get to do everyday:
● Secure documents for Medicaid and renewal applications
● Research changes to state and federal regulatory requirements to adhere to strict compliance of Medicare programs and Medicaid Outreach Operations
● Ensure proper adherence to state regulations, HIPAA compliance, and ongoing corporate compliance standards
● Work with 3rd party vendor regarding corporate filings and filling out forms, annual reports and Statements of Information
● Work on requests for insurance certificates
● Work with Legal and other teams
This is an indefinite assignment that requires being in-office every day. It could even turn into a permanent role down the line!
For consideration, please email your resume to Melanie.Kent[at]roberthalflegal[dot]com with "Medicaid Compliance Assistant" in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you!
● Medicare/Medicaid program experience, and experience with screening for Medicaid eligibility a strong plus
● Knowledge of Medicaid, Special Needs Programs (SNP), Low Income Subsidy (LIS) and the Medicare Savings Program (MSP) a strong plus
● Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree a plus
● Attention to detail by adhering to state requirements and securing supporting documentation
● Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organization’s information security policies
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with minimal direction
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Location: San Dimas, CA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00290-9502768774
Staffing Area: Legal