Robert Half International Full Charge Bookkeeper in San jose, California
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a local Construction and manufacturing company in need of a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their busy team! If you have a background in stand alone bookkeeping within the construction or manufacturing industry, apply now! The position in question will be a full-time salaried position, working hybrid remote starting before the end of the month.
Day to day:
• Manage all payables, with a daily eye on cash flow. Manage timing of A/Ps; streamline on-line routine vendor payments
• Issue monthly billing statements to clients; send letters to clients that are in arrears and follow-up with phone calls when necessary.
• Process bank deposits and credit card transactions.
• Monthly bank reconciliation, both operating and trust accounts. Reconcile T/S Client Fund balances with QuickBooks
• Generate monthly financial statements for partners and to CPAs when needed.
• Provide weekly cash reports to Partners.
• Post year-end GJ adjustments.
• Interface with CPAs for Partnership and Partner’s individual tax returns.
• Process quarterly Partner Estimated Tax Payments.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in accounting
• Minimum 5 years of experience in general bookkeeping functions and payroll
• Minimum 3 years of experience with QuickBooks (desktop or online)
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Previous experience working within a construction or manufacturing environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San jose, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-9502728520
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance