Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst - Salesforce in San Mateo, California
Robert Half is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst for a 6 months contracting role. you will be part of an IT Salesforce team and responsible for all quality assurance activities. The successful candidate should have professional QA experience in a Salesforce environment and contribute to the continuous improvement of our QA process by catching defects and optimizing product reliability.
Key responsibilities of this role are: writing test scripts, developing test plans, running functional / regression tests and providing clear feedback to the build team.
If interested, please apply to the job post and call Suman Sandhu at 408-271-9063
● Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
● Participate in requirements, design and review meetings; obtaining clarification from project team as needed.
● Perform quality assurance on changes to our internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals, Salesforce CPQ customizations, workflows and API integrations
● Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the Development and Product teams for resolution of defects.
● Work with different technical teams such as Development, Admin & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
● Create and maintain meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
● Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues and risks. ● Coordinate and work with local onsite and offshore resources.
● 3-5 years of related experience in manual & automated testing in a Salesforce development environment
● Experience with software test management tools and concepts
● Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with engineers
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Proven ability to drive issues to closure
● Salesforce CPQ experience is required
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.