Robert Half Property Accountant in Santa Monica, California
• Maintain Rent Roll consistent with existing Lease Agreements
• Ensure the accurate and timely billing of rental and other charges to tenants
• Record tenant receipts accurately
• Process timely payment of vendor invoices including mortgages, insurance and property taxes
• Maintain general ledger and journals to include monitoring of accounts for discrepancies
• Reconcile bank statements as part of the month-end closing process
• Generate and review monthly financial statements on cash or accrual basis
• Respond to financial inquiries from owners and financial institutions
• CAM Reconciliations
• Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
• Maintain the overall integrity of the financial records of the assigned property portfolio
• Assist with audit process and provide input regarding improvements to accounting system Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
MRI experience preferred
3+ years relevant experience
Good communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.