Robert Half Administrative Assistant in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half is seeking an experienced administrative assistant to join a property management office in Downtown Seattle! This is a fully onsite, contract-to hire opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people and with a small team.
Location: 100% onsite - Downtown Seattle ( near Nordstrom's)
Parking: Free Garage Parking included
Pay: $23+ DOE
Schedule: M-F, 8:30am-5pm
Duration/Contract type: 3+ months or Contract to Hire!
Dress Code: Business Casual
Onboarding Requirements: Background Check and Drug Screen
Assist the General Manager and provide administrative support for the day-to-day operation. The administrative assistant must exhibit and maintain a high level of efficiency and organization while creating a professional and cooperative environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accepts and screens telephone calls, responds to routine inquiries from vendors, merchants, and others (fairly low volume [answering questions about Pacific Place like when are stores open])
• Greets vendors/tenants/guests (low-medium volume)
• Completes a wide variety of word processing assignments while maintaining confidentiality
• Collects information for and/or prepares a variety of on-going administrative reports
• Establishes, maintains and revises record keeping and filing systems or all data and paperwork
• Oversees incoming and posts outgoing mail
• Oversees Office Inventory and Orders supplies as needed
• Completes daily security report for after-hours access of vendor and maintenance work orders
• Maintains computer files and keeps tenants contact list up to date
• Prepares document request for renewals, assignments and amendments
• Contacts tenants for monthly sales and enters into MRI.
• Sends monthly tenant invoices/late letters/collection notices
• Codes invoices in Avid for manager approval
• Maintains tenant insurance records. Reviews tenant insurance certificates for accuracy.
• Team player, customer service and strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant preferably in a commercial or retail leasing
• Education: High School Diploma required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.