PPD Sr Operations Finance Analyst in Sofia, Bulgaria
Company: PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Title:Senior Operations Finance Analyst - Project Delivery
Location: Based of Preference (Remote / Hybrid / On-Site)
Status: Full-time / Permanent
As a Senior Operations Finance Analyst, you will contribute to the achievement of financial and business objectives through accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting for complex projects.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Contributes to the achievement of financial and business objectives through accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting for complex projects. Works cross-functionally with operations, contracts and proposals, and finance to resolve issues related to revenue, costs, contract values and billing.
- Recognizes revenue, generates forecasts, and performs project cost analysis for complex contracts and/or strategic partnership accounts.
- Performs cash flow and variance analysis for assigned projects.
- Prepares accurate project budgets.
- Provides financial guidance to operations management and other staff.
- Coordinates with support staff to ensure sponsors are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Leads and participates in the analysis of cost assignments, ensuring all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards.
- Leads review and delivery of internal/external reporting.
- Tracks and maintains project information and budgets within the project accounting system.
- Reviews unit grid data with Project Managers and non-financial leads.
- Performs financial and scope review for contract modifications.
- Serves as a mentor and lead for team members.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements and participates in special projects as assigned.
_Education and Experience: _
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
/Years of experience refers to typical years of related experience needed to gain the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. Years of experience are not to be used as the only determining factor in establishing the job class or making employment selection decisions./
_Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: _
- Project leadership and consultancy skills within ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Advanced knowledge of accounting/financial principles and best practices
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge, skills, and expertise to analysis
- Good business acumen with ability to understand complex organizational structures and environments
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity
- Demonstrated executive presence and good presentation skills
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
Organization: *GB BU
Title: Sr Operations Finance Analyst
Location: GB-GB-Cambridge-Cambridge GB Granta Park1
Requisition ID: 225291
Other Locations: BG-BG-Sofia-Sofia 115G Tsarigradsko Shosse
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group