Robert Half Accounts Payable Lead in Spokane, Washington
Description This position is responsible for reviewing all invoices from vendors and following proper methods and procedures to ensure they are paid in a timely manner. In addition, this position will clearly communicate with external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process.
• Acts as Supervisor when Manager is not present.
• Assists in training of new employees for Accounts Payable.
• Receives and reviews payables invoices after ascertaining their accuracy.
• Performs data entry of payables information and work queues to complete payment of invoices.
• Build strong professional relationships with internal customers and vendors to provide superior customer service.
• Contacts vendors and branches to resolve billing discrepancies and other problems related to delivery of goods.
• Audits incomplete purchase orders.
• Coordinate weekly check run, run check selection report, pull invoices, print and mail checks.
• Communicate with branches, vendors and other departments on discrepancies with payables via phone, email, fax and trackers.
• Reconcile vendor statements.
• Update vendor maintenance records.
• Assist with answering telephone inquiries; taking messages; filing; photocopying and typing correspondence as needed.
• Ensure operation of equipment and call for repairs when needed.
• Attend branch/company meetings and events as required. Overnight travel may be necessary.
• Adheres to all safety policies.
• Maintains housekeeping as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested. Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Customer Service, MS Excel, Data Entry - Numeric, Reconciliations
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.