Fluor Conditioned Power Plant Manager (Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Required) in Springfield, Virginia
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance Required *
* Position is contingent upon award *
This position is responsible for supporting the 24-hour management of a physical plant providing continuous power and cooling to data centers and mission operations. Responsible for team of plant operators on a medium-sized and mission-critical operations, maintenance, engineering, procurement, building services, and renovations program.
• Direct the operations and maintenance of the site’s Conditioned Power Plant (CPP) Manager and all facility equipment supporting critical site operations.
• Responsible for notifying Government POCs on facilities significant events.
• Leads the certification and training program for the CPP Team
• Responsible for the management of Work Orders to include resource management and interfacing with customer representatives.
Job ID: 143780BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.