Lumen Lead Program Manager - Work From Home, US in Tallahassee, Florida
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Lead Program Manager is an individual contributor, with hands-on responsibility for digital enablement of customer programs. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of digital enablement programs as it supports the CenturyLink and Quantum Fiber brands.
The Lead Program Manager will be an adept project manager who is skilled at managing budgets and resources to complete programs on time and on budget. This role requires strong project management skills, strong editing and writing skills as well as the ability to translate difficult concepts into easily understood materials. This person must be comfortable collaborating across teams to achieve goals. The Lead Program Manager will manage content creation and distribute completed content, maintaining tight project deadlines, analyzing data to drive decisions, and optimizing content based on goals.
The Main Responsibilities
• Manage and oversee production of 30-50 self-help videos per year, across both CenturyLink and Quantum Fiber brands.
o Research and write scripts for all videos, working with stakeholders across all departments and business lines
o Manage and source multiple video agencies plus freelance resources, ensuring quality is consistent across all resources and that the brand is accurately reflected in all materials.
• Dedicated project management of script writing, video production, API coordination (for dynamic/personalized video), coordination of distribution, management of our YouTube channels (both QF and CTL), and image/b-roll selection.
• Manage and coordinate new video trends including always-on personalized dynamic video creation and distribution.
• Expansion of video content into other online placements (i.e., Medium, Outbrain, Taboola, etc).
• Continued growth of additional video and audio platforms (I.e., CenturyLink TechTalk video program, and Leap, Quantum Fiber's podcast).
• Work with the Sr. Manager to create a distribution plan that includes coordinated activity through the App, My CTL and email. Coordinate and drive expansion into Quantum Fiber, once available.
• Builds and maintains the video refresh schedule, tracking licensing requirements, permissions and updating video as equipment changes.
• Assist with editing, writing, and publishing support center content through Adobe Management System, partnering with agencies to deliver program materials on time and on budget.
• Collaborate with product owners, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to ensure content enhances the customer experience and drives better outcomes.
• Provide a monthly report of metrics: path analysis, new users, traffic visits, call deflection and retention as it relates to support content.
• Manage ongoing pilot content programs through hands-on project management. Write content, schedule guest interviews, edit program material and produce final episodes.
• Understand specifics of product details (not at the level of product developers), but enough to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information.
• Comply with policy and best practice for handling content. Regularly connect with others across the organization especially those with direct responsibility for content needs.
• Create, manage, and post content consistent with CenturyLink and Quantum Fiber's messaging frameworks and policies. Recommend content ideas. Ensure proper approvals are received and recorded.
• Work within our project management tools to effectively move content through the review process, ensuring completion dates are met and budgets are tightly maintained.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 5+ years of content writing and marketing experience, preferably in the technology industry.
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to effectively work within a project management tool (Monday.com experience is a plus)
• Passion for technology and results driven.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to effectively develop content that is both relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business.
• Deep understanding and expertise in content creation. Familiarity with WordPress or AEM/AMS a plus. Must be adept at writing SEO content.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to write in multiple voices/styles is required.
• Must be able to provide a portfolio of work upon request.
• Podcast and/or video experience is a plus.
• BA/BS degree required.
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 271707
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.