Kelly Services Claims Associate in Tempe, Arizona
Are you looking for a career that will enrich your life? Do you have a passion for helping people? The nations’ largest property and casualty insurance company is searching for Direct Hire Claims Specialists ! You will be the first point of contact to meet with this company’s insured’s, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them recover from the unexpected.
Hour Pay and Benefits:
• The company offers competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Applies knowledge of state and federal laws, statues, and insurance regulations through the claim handling process
Leverages a Enterprise Claims System and other technologies and automated procedures to contribute to a high performing environment where you are engaged and focused on customers
Receives inbound calls as well as make outbound calls to policyholders and claimants
Communicates with customers in a courteous manner using approved scripts via phone or written correspondence
Reviews and processes task items, calendars, mail, messages, and new claims
Delivers a remarkable customer experience in a contact center team environment throughout the handling of high volume/lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas
Receives and processes claim information and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels.
Listen and communicate clearly, professionally, and empathetically
Work from established procedures and job aids and handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
Works in a team environment and handles varying complexity/high volume work in contact/call center environment
Enhancing quality claim handling which may include investigating each claim, evaluating the facts, applying coverage, accurately documenting the file, and paying what is owed
Utilizes appropriate job aids, expertise, and tools to handle claims accurately and consistently according to file documentation workflow and standard claim processes
Successful completion of required training programs, passing a P&C licensing exam within 6 months and 90 days from first exam attempt, and continuing education for licensing
1-2 years relevant experience; customer service
Communicates clearly, professionally and empathetically with customers/associates
Ability to provide remarkable customer service in all interactions with customers and associates
Ability to think critically and demonstrate decision making skills through appropriate investigation
Ability to handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
Thrives on accountability to your team, your work and your schedule
Working in a collaborative team environment to handle a large volume of work
• Associates are responsible for being reliable, arriving on time for every shift including coming back from breaks and lunch on time. This is critical to ensure we have appropriate staffing available for our customers.
• The Claims department strives to provide a high level of customer service in each of our interactions; to support this goal, phone calls and emails are monitored for quality assurance and coaching opportunities
• A team environment also allows for daily huddles focused on celebrating successes, reviewing individual and team goals and process changes or updates
• Work hours involve non-standard shifts, including weekends, holiday and evenings
• Dress Code: generally business causal; we trust our associates to dress for their day
• This company has a flexible work environment for most roles. You should plan to spend time working in the office and from home as part of a hybrid work arrangement. Work arrangements could change over time based on business need.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.