Centene Corporation Provider Relations Coordinator in Tempe, Arizona
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Perform day to day duties associated with receiving and tracking correspondence from providers. Conduct preliminary audits of all provider contracts and applications.
• Receive all provider related mail including provider contracts and credentialing applications.
• Review and scan incoming mail into bar code system; log and update the contract/application tracking reports.
• Obtain National Provider Identifier (NPI) and Medicaid numbers from providers in addition to verifying contact information.
• Create and maintain provider contracting files.
• Assist with post Credentialing Committee contract preparation including filing and scanning documents into provider database.
• Review contracts and credentialing applications for completeness.
• Conduct outreach calls to providers to obtain missing contract information.
• Develop and mail Welcome Packets to newly contracted providers.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree in related field preferred. 2+ years of managed care/Medicaid customer service experience or 1+ years of related administrative support experience. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access applications. Knowledge in credentialing and contracting preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Provider Relations Coordinator
LOCATION: Tempe, Arizona