Microsoft Corporation Relationship Manager in Tokyo, Japan
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and drive industry transformation to modern cloud technologies that make up the Microsoft 365 suite? If so, the FastTrack team has an exciting opportunity for candidates like you.
Microsoft 365 focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers, and we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
FastTrack Partner Manager:
As FastTrack Partner Manager, you will be expected to build relationships with the relevant stakeholders within your partner organizations and Microsoft to drive the success of this program by executing on Partner Health, Deliver on campaigns and Portfolio Management. Furthermore, you ensure that the partner is aware of the resources available to them and that the partners feedback and insights are heard and actioned on. FPM’s must understand their partners business and technology needs, decision-making structure, sales and delivery processes, partner satisfaction and anything else that help to establish their status as a trusted advisor and foster strong relationships both with partners and Microsoft field.Responsibilities:
Help Microsoft by helping partners transform and grow their business in the M365 cloud by:
• Partner Health: Ensure the partners are compliant with the program while maintaining the partner commitment to the FRP program and contributing to the FastTrack Active Usage and Customer Health targets. FPM is accountable for delivering against FRP KPI's and usage targets.
• Portfolio Management: Use the available resources to identify customers that have opportunities to increase active usage of core workloads that would drive renewals and / or upsell and communicate these opportunities to the partner.
• Deliver on campaigns and growth across FastTrack: Closely collaborate with MWA, FM, FE, SME, MVM and other FastTrack roles to deliver on the overall FastTrack targets and ambitions.
• Represent the Voice of the Partner and Customer by documenting their inputs through the official channels on Success Stories, Case Studies..etc
• Experience in business development, partner channel, project management, change management, consulting, or Microsoft field experience.
• Proven ability to influence for results on a management level with the goal to drive change and influence decisions.
• Strong experience of leading virtual meetings one2one.
• Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency on M365.
• Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
• Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
• Knowledge of the FastTrack program, FastTrack approach and able to articulate the value of FastTrack.
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 product suite
Japanese Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. English Language: confident in reading and writing; moderate spoken English skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.