The Diez Group Quality Control Inspector - Day Shift (6:45AM - 3:15PM) in Tonawanda, New York
Quality Control Inspector - Day Shift (6:45AM - 3:15PM)
Tonawanda, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=175+Ensminger+Raod+Tonawanda+NY+14150)
Delaco Kasle Processing - Buffaloan affiliated company of The Diez Group, is a tier one manufacturing supplier of steel and aluminum blanked material. The Diez Group is a Hispanic owned minority business that believes in on time delivery of high quality products at a competitive price to its customers. We are a widely recognized, award winning part supplier, serving the automotive industry for over 45 years. Your position will focus on tasks involved in the direct labor of production, storage and distribution of materials/product.
Delaco Kasle Processing - Buffalois a two (2) shift, facility specializing in steel and aluminum coil blanking to service the Automotive Stamping Industry. Your primary goal is to ensure that finished product is wrapped and packaged according to customer specifications. This position is primarily responsible for performing tasks involved in the direct labor of production, storage and distribution of materials/product.
• Perform quality control of finished product by ensuring work instructions are being followed
• Assist in the packaging of goods
• Hand stack material coming off the press machine.
• Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facility by cleaning up debris
• Continuous use of hand tools such banders and crimpers
• Other duties as assigned
• All candidates must be able to work all shifts, Saturday and overtime when needed
• Applicant must be able to pass physical exam and drug screen
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
• Adhere to attendance policy
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
• Team player, self-starter, motivated.
• Adherence to the attendance policy
This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a heavy industrial steel / aluminum processing and distribution plant. When on the plant floor the required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) must be appropriately worn.
The employee is often required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Extended hours, nights and weekend work may be necessary based on business needs.
This position requires no regular and customary travel.
Required Education and Experience
• HS diploma or GED required
• Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
• Previous crane and/or forklift operating experience is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all of the activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may be added, deleted, or change at any time with or without notice.
$16.40/hr. Increases with gained qualifications