Lockheed Martin Field Engineer Regional Manager- Expat South Korea in Trumbull, Connecticut
Description: RMS Field Support Regional Manager for management of multiple RMS programs across multiple business units. Provide leadership and management of Sikorsky GCMS helicopter programs throughout South Korea and the Far East region through management of assigned Field Service Representatives (FSR's) and the Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP) located at Camp Humphries and other locations as required in South Korea.
The Sikorsky GCMS support will consist of measuring, managing, ensuring customer satisfaction and budget requirements are met, and acting as a technical liaison between customers and the Sikorsky Service Engineering and Global Sustainment organizations.
The ATMP responsibilities include overseeing and managing the ATMP Program in support of TLS, including Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS), Live-Fire Ranges, and Instrumentation Systems that began in 2019. The ATMP portfolio includes 250,000 live, virtual, constructive, and gaming TADSS located at 422 sites worldwide. The primary customer is PEO STRI in Orlando, FL.
This ATMP role will manage, report on, and develop metrics for subcontractors who operate and maintain Integrated – Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT) Training Systems (I-MTS), Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement Systems (MILES), Close Combat Tactical Trainers (CCTT), Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainers (RVTTs), Longbow Crew Trainers, UH60A/L and CH-47D Flight Simulators, UH60M Transportable Flight Proficiency Simulator (TFPS), Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT), various Driver Trainers, Home station Instrumentation Training System (HITS), various Gunnery Trainers, and Intel training systems.
• Progressive experience and cross-functional knowledge.
• Track record of successfully executing large, complex programs that have direct business impact.
• Candidate must have experience leading people and teams with differing goals across large geographic regions to positive outcomes.
• Ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Strong business acumen, ability to understand financial Earned Value data and perform financial & rate analysis.
• Formal leadership/management experience and indirect leadership through project management of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to operate in a virtual and matrix organization.
• Strong communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of all functions
• Experience developing and executing strategy.
• Strong process discipline with focus on efficiency and optimization.
• Experience managing with key tools (i.e demand forecasting, creating purchase requisition, stock fulfillment, obsolescence management)
• Supplier management experience
• Must be a US citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance, to support US Government contracts.
• 10 year's experience supporting S-76, S-92, and S-70 platforms.
• Experience managing a regional FSR workforce, in support of multiple platforms and customer profiles and missions
Previous experience with US Army Program of Record, TADSS.
• International Supply Chain experience.
• Demonstrated burning desire to add value, be more affordable, and be more efficient.
• Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
• Demonstrated excellence at written and oral communication.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.