Mohegan Sun LINE COOK - TAO $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS in Uncasville, Connecticut
Type of Position
None of the Above
TAO Asian Bistro Lounge
LINE COOK - TAO $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Limited Time Offer:
A $2,000 Sign-On Bonus applies to this position. For more details, inquire within.
This position is responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of all food menu items. Interacts with fellow employees, and supervisors in a polite and courteous manner to ensure gracious hospitality.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: includes but not limited to:
• Responsible for maintaining professional appearance standards as directed in the Tao Group Hospitality Employee Handbook
. • Anticipates and accommodate the needs of the guests. • Handles all allergy and/or dietary restrictions and modifications
. • Accurately follows all orders received from the POS system and/or direction from the expeditor
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of assigned station, the kitchen and the entire venue.
• Follows supervisor’s instructions, communicate with and supports co-workers, while being a team player.
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of assigned recipes with the ability to execute them to company standard
. • Possesses general knowledge of the venue.
• Complies with Department of Health and company sanitation standards
. • Communicates product needs to the chefs and the support staff.
• Responsible for checking cover counts, BEOs and/or Fire Sheets
. • Responsible in properly setting-up stations and performs opening/closing procedures as directed by management.
• Stocks station with prescribed supplies.
• Sets “mise en place” following FIFO and company standards.
• Wipes down and sanitizes station.
• Performs opening side-work as prescribed.
• Performs closing side-work as prescribed.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reports all breakage, damage of equipment or furniture immediately to management.
• Attends and participates in daily pre-service meetings (where applicable).
• Attends and participates in any training sessions or departmental meetings. • Learn by listening, observing other team members and sharing knowledge while leading by example.
• Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
: • Two years of culinary experience in a high-volume food and beverage operation or one year of culinary training plus one year of culinary experience may be substituted •
Must be able to effectively communicate with guests and co-workers in English