Robert Half International Human Resources Director in Vancouver, Washington
Robert Half has an opportunity for an accomplished and organized HR Director for a manufacturing company in Vancouver, WA. This is a 4-5 month role with the prospect for an extension. The Human Resources Director is responsible for directing all HR functions performing at a high-level. This includes day-to-day operations of benefits administration, compensation, employee relations, talent acquisition and development. For more information, please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853.
• Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees' job satisfaction
• Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company
• Organizes and implements systems for maintenance of central personnel files.
• Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
• Develop a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our staff
• Approve and schedule PTO and SL based on employee need and company requirements
• Supports management by providing human resources direction, advice and counsel
• Work with the manufacturing team to ensure safety procedures are in place and being followed as well as keeping the company compliant
• Acts as liaison to coordinate benefit programs and open enrollments within the facility.
• Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion
• Manage annual reviews of company benefits
• Responsible for delivery of all HR functions, policies and reports
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
• Manage all other HR department personnel
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required
• 5+ years' experience in human resources department
• 3+ years' experience in a HR leadership position
• Experience working in the manufacturing industry
• Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
• Ability to implement policy and procedures
• Ability to analyze and apply data; manage budget and personnel
• Strong oral and written communication, public relations and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Vancouver, WA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502728519
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial