Intel FPGA Platform Architect in Malaysia
Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has an exciting role in the FPGA platform architecture team! In this senior role, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Deep dive into existing and transformative use cases to help define platform optimizations for next-generation FPGA
· Research, recommend, specify and document technology for platforms in support of organization's strategic vision.
· Responsible for translating business/customer requirements into platform architecture encompassing hardware, software, SoCs and other components designed to support a variety of systems, solutions and applications.
· Design, develop, and analyze overall platform architecture and partitioning between hardware and software to meet use cases and workloads in terms of performance, scalability, manageability, reliability, and security requirements..
· Provide technical direction for platform, SoC and component design activities. Influences the shaping of future products/solutions by significantly contributing to the architecture and technology employed throughout the compute continuum.
· Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next-generation initiatives.
You will be expected to partner closely with technical experts in areas like IP Design, firmware, Quartus, board design etc
· BSEE/MSEE/PhD with at least 10 years’ relevant work experience.
· 10+ years of experience delivering high performance board and platform design products.
Extensive experience in all (or most) of the following:
· High-speed interface design, High performing cost optimized designs.
· Delivering products to market for successful high-volume production.
· Design for High current dynamic power delivery and active cooling solutions.
· Working with regulatory and compliance validation for consumer and industrial electronics.
· Provision of second level hardware technical support to ODM/OEM board vendors.
· Knowledge of FPGA embedded and or cloud markets use cases
· Modern platform-level simulation and modeling, functional correctness, power delivery, integrity, and signal integrity flows
· Experience with electrical interfaces: PCIe4.0/5.0; UCIe; HDMI; DP, and LP and DDR4/ DDR5 memory systems and High Speed interconnect.
· Experience in the design of PCI add in cards for server products and exposure to data center customers and usage models.
· Knowledge and experience in the design and validation of high-performance and complex Power and Thermal solutions.
· Knowledge of platform-level performance telemetry
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.