Fujitsu Associate Technical Service Engineer in Portugal
The role holder works under close supervision, performing routine activities, working to Service Level Agreements in routine business as usual situations in network, security or general systems. The role holder will seek assistance when unexpected situations/problems arise and will work closely with other team members.
• Technical Capability. Works under close supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Key Performance Indicators
• Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
• Technical Assessments.
• Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
• Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
• Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
• Meeting service level requirements
Requisition ID : 12288