TEKsystems Desktop Support Technician in West Des Moines, Iowa
This position is to support PC Lifecycle hardware refresh, Install software, and migrate client data. We are replacing older computers and will need technicians to contact users, schedule appointments, replace computers, transfer data, and configure the new systems for the client.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing progressively more complex and responsible tasks including support of computer systems, end users and software application or equivalent on the job experience.
• experience involving the use of computerized information systems OR equivalent education/experience.
• Two years of experience in programming or computer support services of a technical nature OR equivalent education/experience.
• Experience with imaging computers and migrating data
• Knowledge of installing, troubleshooting, and supporting Microsoft Windows 10
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Basic networking concepts
• Working knowledge of an Active Directory domain environment
• Reliably provide excellent customer service
• Ability to multitask, balance workloads, and take direction from multiple project leaders
• Proficient levels of oral, listening, and written communication skills
• The ability to think critically while solving problems
• Professionalism, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Adaptability and attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and self-manage tasks and responsibilities
• Ability to safely lift 30 pounds
• Minimum 5 years of experience supporting desktops, laptops, and peripheral equipment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.