Aston Carter Sr. Accountant in Westfield, Indiana
A manufacturing company in Westfield is seeking a Sr. Accountant to join their team. This position offers a hybrid schedule (1-2 days from home weekly) and a comprehensive benefits package.
Proficient with balance sheet reconciliations and financial reporting, while being flexible enough to assist with financial analysis, budgeting, monthly and year-end close processes. Understands all aspects of accounting and can own the full accounting cycle for given financial statement line items.
• Record and review financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), as well as company policies and procedures, in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare and review monthly general ledger account reconciliations
• Perform month-end close tasks for multiple entities and lead the monthly consolidation process
• Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule
• Lead the fixed asset audit, CIP reconciliations, reviewing projects to determine if Capital or Expense and quarterly presentation preparation
• Continually search for and recommend ways to make the Finance team more efficient
• Assist with the year-end financial audit, including preparation of supporting schedules
• Provide support for budget and forecast activities, including analysis of budget variances and corrective action
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables/Sum-if's)
Large ERP Software experience
Minimum revenue size experience of $100M
Manufacturing industry experience
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.