UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Tax Support Specialist in Weston, Florida
Tax Support Specialist
Alpharetta - Georgia - USA, Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Santa Ana - California - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The Tax Support Specialist provides support and direct inquiry resolution to an identified base of UKG clients on the Tax Filing platform. The Tax Support Specialist works in a team environment and responds to client inquiries received via the Salesforce platform, follows tight deadlines during UKG peek quarter-end tax filing preparation and production schedule. The position requires the ability to provide excellent service by adhering to case management best practices, and the ability to effectively work with internal team members and partners in a shared service delivery model.
• Directly resolve or facilitate resolution for a base of customers aligned with UKG Pro payroll support teams
• Research and respond to client inquiries via Salesforce or in-bound call
• Identifies areas of client dissatisfaction and proposes solutions. Coordinates with Team Lead, Lead Account Manager, or direct manager to resolve
• Handle or initiate customer escalations regarding tax issues
• Assist in funding inquiries related to estimated and expedited tax payments
• Provide support to address reconciliation discrepancies for periodic, quarter-end and/or year-end filings
• Provide subject matter expertise on payment service inquiries. Make recommendations and provide resources to clients as needed
• Works with the appropriate team members to address and facilitate timely resolution to Payment Services inquiries. These include but are not limited to reviewing status of amendments, tax notices, collections, and payments
• May participate in client conference calls to address service issues
• Maintain the UKG support methodology and best practices
• Provide after-hours support and act as department liaison as needed
• Builds and maintains strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization
• 3-5 years United States multi-state and local payroll tax filing experience
• Must be able to manage customer base in organized, pro-active, and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
• Expected to work overtime as required during any time sensitive job assignments possibly involving attendance on weekends
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, and Excel
• Experience with the payroll tax filing service bureau
• Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
• Highly motivated and team oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.